Today was a calm day. We woke up late ( because we were up from 2:30 to 4:00). We met with Anna and Kseniya to discuss our appointment at child services tomorrow. It seems like it will not be a walk in the park, but we knew that already and we are ready. We will be going out for a typical Ukranian dinner tonight. I will be cooking the rest of our time here because the restaurants that are decent and good are not cheap. In any case I need to prepare myself to cook for our child....lol. Here are some pictures of what we saw. We will be going to visit these churches tomorrow since they are near child services. Miss you all.
Great picture!
ReplyDeleteSorry - we kept you up! The boys were so happy to speak to you. We tried to call you this morning but I guess you were at your appointment.
Keep your chin up, you will do amazing tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the sites and each other.
We love you very much and send you all our love,
Lidia, Adamo & Massimo
Hi Guys ,
ReplyDeleteI was verry happy talking to yu yesterday..joe I picked up the fone from work to call yu but then I said to myself , ouf what are yu doing he s not here...
enjoy your day, and dont worry evrything will be ok ..we are all of us with you and praying for you...
be positive and I am sure eveything will be fine...
we miss you ...and love you very much...
Adele cook cook to bring us new receipies..haha
2 big kisses from montreal to you....cant wait to hear from you...
love you...
Carine & Gaby
Hi guys,
ReplyDeleteHope your day at child services goes well. Enjoy your stay in Kiev, looks very pretty. It's nice to read your posts!
Em & Brad
Hi Adele,
ReplyDeleteit's me Ashly this morning when I got a the job and I did not see ur car I was sad but u are gone for a very beautiful reason. Just want for u to know that I am doing a pretty god job without u :P Miss u sooooooo much and I hope to see u soon take care have fun.
Ashly
p.s julissa came this morning to drop me off with daddy and she was like "mami la madame" lol
Hi guys, just know that you are supported and loved very much. Though the journey may be difficult at times, keep thinking of the ''prize'' - the goal. You are going to bring home a lovely child. I think of you both all of the time and I send you every ounce of strength I have. Support and love each other and be brave - it will be soooo worth it!!
ReplyDeletelove sue xx
Hellooo, we wish you guys good luck tomorrow:) love you Julia, Mike and Victoria xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that you are both well. We send a tone of positive vibes for tomorrow. Luv u guys
ReplyDeleteLiz, Mario & Tomas