Monday, September 20, 2010

Dreary,Dreary,Dreary

Hi all,
 Well, I think our title says it all. It is rainy and cold today. I think much like Montreal's weather lately. We are debating to go out or stay in. If we go out then I think it will be a shopping event, so I think we might stay in.
 Tomorrow we will be moving ino another appartment. Closer to the adoption depatrmrnt and cheaper. We are trying to empty the fridge today so we have less to transfer.
 We are still waiting for our next appointment. We still do not know when it is.We are being patient, so we try to make plans to fill up our days.
 Yesterday we said good bye to some good friends.They left to a region to go see a little girl. It was actually quite emotional.The rest of the day we felt pretty depressed.We decided to stay in. We know good things will happen for them.
 Sorry its a blah entry, but there is not much to update. We just wanted to say something since we have not written in a few days.

Much love,
Adele & Joe

6 comments:

  1. Hello Adèle and Joe!

    I am Lucie (Lucie and Thomas) adoptiing Elizaveta and Andrei in Lougansk. I just want to tell you not to feel depressed. I know you want to have kids... Maria told me, and that you will be great parents. So please do not feel sad... it will come to you and you will all forget those weeks in Kiev. We have spent 5 weeks before the last appointment for this proposal and it is sooooo obvious that those kids were for us. Take it easy and it will come. Feel free to read my blog if you understand french... it will give you motivation! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adele and Joe,
    If your child is there you will find each other. You have open hearts and open minds and good things come to good people. Stay positive and thanks for sharing this important event in your lives with us.
    Carmela and Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,
    It is a huge test of patience and strength, this adoption process. Take it as a valuable experience to equipe yourselves to raise this lucky child. The anxiousness, worry and unknown are all parts of being a parent. You will be soooo ready when ''the child'' comes to you, all in good time - it will be worth the wait I am sure. In the meantime relax and enjoy the rainy day.....
    my love to you both,
    sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you two!!!

    Sooooo sorry I have not written since you left and took forever to read your blog!! Wow! This is awesome! I love the day to day stories and pictures! Keep 'em coming. I feel like I am there with you...I miss you terribly and am so proud of you. You are so strong and inspiring to others. Everything happens for a reason...so when it is time...it will be the right time. You've been through so much already, this is a chance for you to renew and get ready for any challenge. the key is to stay strong together. I am always thinking about you and sending my prayers and best wishes to you both all the way from home xoxo

    love Kats

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey guys!!!!!
    aww..it's ok to have a blah day..!!!
    wish i was there to keep you company and Adele sounds like you need a shopping partner!!
    miss you guys so much..you are both amazing..not easy what you are doing..
    i love that you guys are positive because i know god things will come!!!!
    love you always dora xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi - always missing you on Skype! It's 2 days I don't speak to you guys and it's Zia and JioJoe withdrawl. I will try to contact you tonight.

    The weather is the same here. Last day of summer. Not looking forward to the cold weather.

    Hope your move went well. Thinking of you always. Love ya! Lee xxx

    ReplyDelete