Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Round two

Good moring all,
 Well today is our 2nd appointment at child services. Lets see if the stars have all aligned for us today. Our appointment is at 3pm, but when we spoke to our facilitator she said it could be 2 or 4, so who knows. That's how it is here. We really don't care. Its not like we have a hundred other things to do.

Let me update you on yesterday. ( I have not written because its been really status quo.)
We had an appointment with our facilitator to discuss some changes to our age group. Only time will tell.
There is a new couple from Quebec. They picked their children on their first appointment. You see I really believe that it is luck. Better yet destiny. I believe that everyone here is going through what they should being going through. Some harder than others. Trust me when I say that Joe and I are strong and we are ready for whatever comes our way. There might be a few tears in between, but in the end we are rocks. (ok ok you too Micheal....lol)

We also went to St Andrei cathedral. It is near the department. We took some pictures. It is all red insinde. We were told it is the only red one here in Kiev. Another beautiful one. I again lit candles and said a prayer for all of us. Lets hope it worked!!!

That's it for now. Let keep our fingers crossed, and we will let you know what was the outcome later on.

We miss you all very much.

Adele & Joe

5 comments:

  1. Hello Adele and Joe,
    Well it is 3:30 Keiv time and you must be at your appointment right now. Keeping
    fingers crossed that today is your lucky day!
    Positive vibes your way....
    Johanne, Fil and Noah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - I tried to get onto Skype this morning but you were not online, so I guess you were at your appt. I am praying for you both...love you Zia and JioJoe!
    Lidia
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Well you have been on my mind A LOT in the last few days...I just wanted Wed. to get here for both of you! I am hoping and praying that all goes well today. I know that you will handle whatever comes your way today with strength and, as always, a fantastic positive outlook!
    xoxo Laura, Eric, Alessia and David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys I just saw your round two description ..since 5.30 in the morning you were not on your skype...I think you went earlier for your meeting....we did a special prayer for you both...as yu said Adele you have to continue both of yu to be like rocks..this is life....
    Cant wait to hear the news...
    love you both annd miss yu a lot
    Carine ,Gaby and Alain..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Guys
    Just finally got on;wish you the very best; we think of you every day and you know that things will all work out.
    Keep up your spirits.
    Cheers.
    Dr. T ,Kim,Ashly ,Jenny and Margaret.

    ReplyDelete