Wow oh wow,
Boy do we feel the love. We went to our appointment. We got a file that we are very unsure of. This is why we will not be giving much info. We will be able to update you all more on Tuesday. Lots of open ended questions. Rest assured that Joe and I are very well surrounded, and are confident that we will make the best choices for us. There is a reason to all our madness.
It is almost 2am for us and we are exhausted, so I am not making much sense right now.
Good night all!!!
Much love,
Adele & Joe
I hope you guys had a good sleep after such an exhausting day. I found it long, I can just imagine what you are both going through. Stay strong and like the others said what is meant to be will be. Love you and keeping my fingers crossed for you both. love sue xxx
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a trying day. I hope everything clears up for you on Tuesday. Rest up and maybe tomorrow things will look better.
ReplyDeleteOur thoughts are with you.
Stay strong!
Grace, Tony & Massimo
xoxo
We are keeping our fingers crossed! I'm not even worried that you guys even ask the wrong question. You are both 2 VERY smart people and i know you are going to make the right decisions. We are just here to cheer you on!
ReplyDeleteLuv you xoxoxo Can't wait to hear some good news.
Toni
Positives thinking. We think of you all the time. I'm sending you love and love and more of it.
ReplyDeleteYou will make the right descision.
Love
Annie and Danny and the girls.
xxxxx
Lots of positive vibes to both of you !!! If you need to talk with me, don't be shy. I'll be there for you. xx
ReplyDeleteSending you so much love, Adele...giant truckloads of love! Feel my arms giving you a big hug right now...ok?
ReplyDeletexxx Sarah
We think a lot about you guys. The right moment will come and we continue to send you a bunch of positive vibes.
ReplyDeleteWith Luv
Liz, Mario & Tomas