Good morning all,
Well what an interesting couple of days. Ok not really, but I would love to write that there is...lol. Well yesterday we went sight seeing with our new friends. We are starting to re-visit places. better than sitting in our appartment. We then went to buy dessert and wine for a dinner at our place. Actually I did none of the cooking . It is one of our new friends that did. It has was the best dinner we have had in Kiev since we arrived. Thank you dear chef. You rock. For dessert we had a typical Kievian chestnut cake. OMG I am so bring one back home.
We six had a wonderful night. Well that is my opinion. We laughed, drank, ate. You know I realized that I will miss these night together in Kiev. Tomorrow will be 5 weeks we are here. Its too long!!!! But thank God for the friends we have made. That definately includes our friends that are in the region and our friends that have gone home. We said that as much as we appreciate these night, that is not the reason we are here.We all want to be in an region getting to know our child, and call each other for updates, and then re-seeing each other in Montreal.
Today we are going to the Chernobyl museum. We are all looking forward to it. Apparently it is very moving. I will write back again tonight to update you all.
Dad, we want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!! We love you and miss you very much. You have no clue how much we wish we were there. Enjoy the turkey. We will try to skype tonight so we can see everyone.
Adele & Joe
Happy Thanksgiving, Zia and Zio Joe. We are thankful to have a great sister/aunt/daughter and a great brother/uncle/son like you.
ReplyDeleteWe miss you and love you!!!
xxx
Lidia, Adamo & Massimo
xxx
Hi Adele & Joe, Happy Thanksgiving to you both. Remember...Good things come to those who wait...and wait and wait. I know that it must be very long for both of you to be away from your loved ones. I am grateful that with the help of technology even though many miles away contact is always possible. Fortunately with you very outgoing characters, you have made personal contacts and are able to enjoy yourselves in the meantime. Will you be preparing a turkey dinner for your friends in Kiev? Whatever you decide to do I'm sure you will find a way to have a wonderful time. Remember the glass is ALWAYS half full!!
ReplyDeleteYou are always in my thoughts and prayers,
All of my love,
Sue xoxox
Hi Adele and Joe,
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving.
Love,
Johanne, Filippo and Noah
xoxox
Happy Thanksgiving guys..ohhh Adele it's just not a holiday without you..the sweet potato queen!!!! lol
ReplyDeleteok we need more pictures of you guys!!!
miss you..hope to catch you on skype..
love love love Dora xxxx
Hey Guys, Happy Thanksgiving! It was hard getting up this morning after a full weekend of feasting! Keep up your spirits we're all thinking of you! Hope you have a better week and we wish you lots of luck.
ReplyDeleteLots of Love! Pasquale and Erica
PS add me to your skype pasquale.longo1
Happy Thanksgiving Adele & Joe!
ReplyDeleteChestnut cake that sounds amazing, remember to invite me over for a piece when you bring one home lol! You guys are always in our thoughts
sending you positive vibes and lots of hugs!!!!
take care
Gemma & Frank
xoxo