Hello all,
This will be a short entry. I feel like BLEEP. I started antibiotics this morning, so I should start to feel better by tomorrow night. I hope so, we have plans to see Swan Lake with some friends.
At noon I called our translator, because I was feeling a little antsy about this week. She said she was just about to call and that we needed to meet our co-ordinator at 3pm to sign for our 2nd appointment. Well it is Thursday at 3pm. That is our update. We are happy beacuse it will have been 3 weeks since our 1st appointment. Now lets not get too excited everyone!!! We have our 3rd if ever we need it. God knows what can happen!!!
Love to all,
Adele & Joe
ZIA & ZIO JIO!!! OMG....good vibes and good prayers your way...only happy thoughts. No negativity.
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Lee
Allllllllllllllllelllllllllllllllllllluia......
ReplyDeletewe are all excited here, enfin, guys une bonne nouvelle....be calm and patient , and dont play their game to put yu under stress...and not to wait longer to accept anything....you waited too long...le gros a passe soyez patient...
Ce qui vient en dernier c est ce qui est le meilleur...
Everything will be ok , be strong and pray..
Here we all pray for yu,,,we miss yu very very much, yu are both in our thoughts every minute of the day....
We love yu very much...and miss yu a lot...
Carine, Gaby & Alain
You bet!!! I have you guys in my thoughts and prayers everyday. Stay positive and know that you have all of the support from friends and family behind you. Good things come to those who wait remember?? Be positive and lets keep our fingers crossed... Love to you both...
ReplyDeleteSue xoxo
I thinl about you guys, all the time. I'm positives thoughts your ways.
ReplyDeleteLove
Annie and Danny
So glad to hear that you have an appointment scheduled for this week! You guys seem to be keeping busy in the meantime, which is great. Adele, take care of yourself and continue to keep us posted. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteLaura, Eric, Alessia and David xoxo
Glad to hear you are on the road to recovery lol and road to new hope! I think about you both all the time and wish only good things for you!! Miss you and can't wait til your next entry!
ReplyDeleteLove always,
Kats xox
ok!!!! yes very good news!!!!!
ReplyDeletepositive vibes..!!!!!
hope you are feeling better Adele!
hey Joe!! miss miss miss you guys!!
love Dora xx
Good morning sunshines,
ReplyDeleteToday is the day....I am sending every positive vibe that I've got! Know that I am thinking of you - and dreaming of you too! - This is going to work out I just feel it!! Good luck and I'll check in later for the news. Love you, sue xox
Hi Adele & Joe
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your infection, but very happy to hear about Thursday!! We wish you much luck on both accounts (getting better and finding your "little treasure")
Positive vibes and prayers are coming your way, full force, from everyone here who love and miss you.
Keep on keeping on!!
With fingers crossed and hope in our hearts,
Grace, Tony and Massimo!!!
xoxo
HI Adele and Joe,
ReplyDeleteIt is 5am Kiev time and today is THE day.. Hope and pray it all turns out. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. Please keep us posted.
Love,
Johanne,, Filippo and Noah
xoxox
Salut Adèle & Joe,
ReplyDeletePensons à vous tous les jours et prions afin que Dieu vous recompense et vous envoie le meilleur pour vous deux car vous le méritez bien.
Bonne chance pour votre rendez-vous de demain. Un gros M E R D E.
Gros bisous de nous 4 on vous A I M E trèèèèèèèèèès fort.
Rita, Toni, Popos & Vivi