Whoever said that shopping was good therapy was brilliant. Today we decided to go for a walk because the weather was beautiful. A perfect crisp fall day. Sun was shining. People everywhere walking. It was enough to put you in a good mood. But then lo and behold a sign for designer sunglasses at 75% off. Well you know I just had to walk in. Half an hour later Joe and I walked out with each a pair.
HALLELUJAH!!!!! Now that put me in a good mood for the rest of the day/.
We later went to see our friends who are back in Kiev with their son. OMG!!! what a beautiful and smart boy. You just want to eat him up!!!!
We came home tried on our purchases and got ready to out for dinner. Just as we were leaving our translator called that we have to move appartments tomorrow. SHIT!!!!! The owner of the appartment has regulars coming into Kiev tomorrow and want this appartment. So we have to pack tonight. Even the food in the fridge. Need I say how aggravated we are? Ok it is no one's fault but its just a pain the butt. We were promised that our next one will be the same quality but cheaper, and that we do not have to pay for the driver that will come and pick us up. I guess there is a silver lining!!! Here is a picture of us at Independance Square.
Adele & Joe
I love the pic. You guys look amazing, great purchase. We miss you guys A LOT.... Lille Street.. XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture of you guys!!! I love it, you look so happy...must have been taken before you found out about the move!!! lol You both look terrific designer sunglasses and all! Take care and feel the love from back home. All of my love, Sue xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice picture,,yu look great.
ReplyDeleteMabrouk for the D&G and Persol...
We miss yu guys very muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch..
Love yu both...
Carine , Gaby and Alain
Love the shades and the pic!! Miss you lots and sorry you had to pack-n-go:( not cool...hopefully next place will be better...and cheaper is always good :) bisous xox
ReplyDeletelove always Kats