Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boy Oh Boy What A Difference A Day Makes

Hello all,
 Well we are in our new appartment. Let me quote what Joe said. " We went from the Taj Mahal to Motel Ideal". It is farther from the department. It is closer to Mc Donald's. Not too sure if its a good or bad thing yet. I do not know how to use the washing machine. Had to call the translator again. I am waiting her phone call with instructions. The worst part is that the channels on the tv are either Arabic, Russian, Hindu, Irani, and believe it or not one in English. Boy will I miss my Cake Boss and Say Yes To The Dress. I hope we will not be here too too long.Or I will go even crazier than I already am.
 Yes it is time for something to happen. Either going to a region or come home. We cannot take too much more.
 Tonight we are going for supper at our friend's place. They are in our first appartment. So it is with great pleasure that we will go. I think some major vino will be the order of the night. Thank God for Advil!!!
 Ok enough bit----g. ( It rhymes with witching...lol). I guess it could be worse. I guess.
Ok Let you know tomorrow how comfortable the bed was. That will be the true test.

Adele & Joe

P.S. There is quite a few Italian channels too. I guess I will brush up on my Italian.

5 comments:

  1. Well...if you have a big mac attack at least it's not far away...right?! The glass is always half FULL remember?! I can only imagine how fed up you must be getting, constantly uprooting yourselves and waiting for the phone to ring. You are two very courageous people and I truly hope that all works out well in the end. I pray for you every day and you're never far from my thoughts. Enjoy your meal with friends and yes enjoy the vino!!! Love you both and take good care of each other... Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So....did you need the advil this morning?? Hope that you had fun at you friend's place. Have a wonderful day. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! Motel ideal?!? LOL How long do you have to stay there for? Hopefully not for long. You guys have been strong all the way...keep it up... This is only temporary. I am praying for you everyday...hoping you hear good news soon
    bisous xox
    love always Kats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you guys are getting used to the new apartment ,that your days are passing quickly and that you found something to watch on TV!! And when all else fails, open a bottle of wine and enjoy!! Glad to hear that you found some good deals....retail therapy is the BEST...even better than wine ;)) I hope that the waiting will not be much longer for you guys! You are in my thoughts and prayers!
    xoxo
    L.E.A.D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have been quite busy. I hope the new place works out for you, if not put on your new desginer sunglasses and pretend you are undercover spies staking the place out while your new assignment is issued.....you ARE in KIEV...LOL.
    I wish you much patience and luck....I think of you everyday, even if I don't get to get online and write, you are ALWAYS in my thoughts!!
    Love you,
    Grace
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete