Hello all,
Sorry we have not written. The internet is aweful here. We are not ready to give any details yet because there are still those question marks. Actually there are more now.
We are in a medium sized town 2 hours outside of Kiev. It is not like anything we have seen before. Its not the Taj Mahal by any means.
We are very tired. We see the child 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. It is quite tiring.
We run around, play in the play ground and color.
We are well. We are together. Our interpreter is wonerful.
I am sorry it is such a lame entry, but I am exhausted and cannot think properly.
Adele & Joe
I'm very happy for you. I really hope this time is the write one. Hope you'll get all the answer to your question very fast. Can wait to see some pictures. Glad everyone is doing fine. Hope to ahve some good news very fast. All my thought are with you.
ReplyDeleteMich
On vous embrasse bien fort!!!
ReplyDeleteEmeline et Thomas
It's wonderful to hear that things are progressing. As you said, the important thing is that you are together and if it's right you will know. Have faith in your little voice and whatever you both decide is what is meant to be. You are the only ones that will know which decision to make and I have great faith in your capacity to choose what will be right for you. I am always so excited to check your entries, I have been following your each and every step. You are both loved sooo much and we wish you every happiness. Live the moment...every exhausting moment - it's worth everything! You are always in my thoughts and prayers, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteHey - how are you guys? Skype me if you can tomorrow morning our time....thinking of you like crazy. Hugs and Kisses, Lee xxx
ReplyDeleteHi guys, chillax as joe would say and dont stress. Be well and we love you guys.
ReplyDeleteVictoria,Julia and Mike
Take a deep breath, if you can..go slow, let your gut tell you, and your Faith what is right for you both. This whole thing has been exhausting, you've done much better then we ever could have. I admire you both very, very much...You've made a lot of lemonade out of a lot of lemons. I love you. Charlotte
ReplyDeletebig kiss from all of us, you are in our thoughts and we are hopeful that good things we come your way. YOU ARE 2 STRONG AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE.
ReplyDeleteWE LOVE YOU BOTH.
antoinette and louis.
Thinking of you xoxo Toni
ReplyDeleteJe vous lis à tous les soirs. nous ne pouvons vs soutenir qu'avec nos prières.Que Dieu vs guide vers le meilleur car vous le meritez bien.
ReplyDeleteEcouter vos deux coeurs
Baisers à vous TROIS
Rita,Toni,Popos & Vivi
HI Adele and Joe,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are progressing. Take your time and get the answers to all questions you need to ask...your patience will pay off..:)
Thnking of you and sending positive vibes your way,
Grace, Tony and Massimo
xoxox
Hey Cuz, stay positive and let things take their course. You guys are the best so you deserve the best and one way or another you're going to get through this just fine. We are all thinking about you and we love you. Pasquale and Erica xoxo
ReplyDelete