Ok everyone we can finally tell you. WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!!!!!
Yes we did. It was very touch and go. There was not any good files available when we got there, but we ended up with one that seems ok. Ok I know I seem very evasive, but I have to be because not everything is cast in stone.
We will not say much more because there are a lot of question marks surrounding this child. Not health but other things.
We are leaving Friday for the region and we will see how long we will be there depending on the health of the child. ( We have a pediatrition coming down with us.)
I will write more details later on this weekend or next week depending on some results that we will be waiting for.
Once we know we are starting the adoption procedures then I will write and give all the details, and probably add some pictures.
Thank you to everyone that has had us in their prayer. We really appreciate it.
Lots of love,
Adele & Joe
oh my God! I am so happy right now. I hope and pray that it all goes good! oh my....oh my...I have to call Filippo! ..xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLet's continue to cross our fingers and continue to pray ! Continue to stay strong.
ReplyDeleteMiss u
Liz, Mario & Tomas
Yes..Yes..Yes...yes...!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the rest. We think about you guys all the time.
Cross the fingers!!!!!!!
Annie, Danny, Laurence, Angélique et Juliette
I am very happy to hear that things are advancing. Stay strong and we will keep our prayers going. Best of luck to you both and know the support that you have no matter which way things may turn. We only want the best for the both of you and hopefully that means a return flight for three...You are always in my thoughts and prayers...love you both, sue xxx
ReplyDeleteOMG cumara...u guys will def. stay in my thoughts and prayers!!!! Stay positive cuz I've got a good feeling about this!! luv ya, miss u and can't wait to get more news!!xox
ReplyDeleteAngie
Nothing is ever easy, but you two are strong as stone! Miss you. Can't wait to hear good news ! Toni xoxo
ReplyDeleteI really hope this a case of "saving the best for last"!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat news and I wish you everything your heart desires!!
Waiting with bated breath!!
Kisses and hugs,
Grace
Love you Adele! I will keep you guys in my prayers....I wish I could be there with you!
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing woman, I hope you know that!
xxx Sarah
Meg and Mum are keeping you in their prayers too!!!!
Praying and thinking of you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is great news!! Looking forward to positive news!
Love you xxoxoxox
Dora Germain Dahlia and Michael
Keeping our fingers crossed hope all
ReplyDeletegoes well. Your in our thoughts & prays.
Stay strong and positive.
Gemma & Frank
xoxo
Wow, today is friday and I can't get you guys off of my mind. I so hope that things work out for you today. I am sitting on your shoulders praying for you...(too bad shoulder pads are out of style! your shoulders are going to be sore!! lol) Love you both and as always my best wishes. Sue xx
ReplyDeleteI am beside myself with joy. I am so very hopeful you have finally met your child. Xoxoxo Tori
ReplyDelete